The KC-180-B Portable Infrared Thermometers use laser and infrared technology to measure non-contact temperature. It is the perfect instrument to measure the temperature on the surfaces of equipment in which a traditional contact probe is not suitable, such as measuring applications on moving objects, toxic areas or places difficult to reach for contact probes.
The infrared thermometer incorporates technology of low consumption, in addition it stores the adjustments automatically, thus avoiding the cumbersome task of having to adjust the equipment, every time it starts up.
With a backlit LCD display and laser pointer to increase the precision of the measuring point, its input socket allows to connect a thermocouple type K, which extends the measurement range of the equipment. Portable equipment and easy and safe handling.
Its most common applications are: to locate hot spots in electrical panels or bearings, to control elements heated by high frequency induction, to control the food storage processes, to verify the temperature in cooling and heating installations or any other circumstance in which The temperature differences will compromise the process.
Especially indicated in the metallurgical, chemical, food, rubber …
Rangee -50 + 650 °C, focus ratio 12: 1, with laser pointer, adjustable emissivity between 0.1 and 1.
Technical information: INFRARED THERMOMETER
A- Laser pointer.
B- Infrared sensor.
C- Start / Measure button.
D- Battery compartment.
E- Backlit LCD display.
F- Mode settings and parameters button.
G- Saved data button / increase preset.
H- Unit change / decrease preset button.
I- Input selection infrared or thermocouple.
J- Backlight on / off selection button and laser pointer.
K- External thermocouple input socket K.
Temperature measurement range:
Measurement range wavelength:
Temperature measurement accuracy:
Optical Ratio (D: S):
Thermocouple Working Rangee:
Between 50 ° C and 650 ° C (-58 ° F / 1202 ° F)
Between 8 and 14 micrometers
+/- 2 ° C (+/- 3.6 ° F) or +/- 2% (T> 0 ° C) +/- 3 ° C (+/- 5.4 ° F) or +/- 2%
1% of reading or 1 ° C
500 ms, 95% response
Between 0.10 and 1, adjustable (0.95 by default)
+/- 0.1 ° C
Between 60 and 660 nm
-99 / + 1370 ° C (-146.2 / +2498 ° C)
+/- 1 ° C
After 30 seconds of inactivity
One 9V battery (6F22 / 6LR61)
Between 0 and 40 ° C
Between 0 and 75% non-condensing
Between -20 and + 60 ° C (without battery)
135 x 170 x 36 mm
168 gr (without battery)
Failure to follow the safety instructions listed may result in personal injury.
– Be sure to read and understand all instructions before starting to use the equipment in process.
– Do not remove or remove any identification label from the body of the equipment.
– Do not use the equipment in the presence of explosive or flammable gases
– Do not use the Laser Pointer in the presence of children or allow them to operate with the equipment. Any failure may cause eye damage.
– Prevent any person from staying in the course of the laser beam.
– Do not project the laser beam directly into the eyes of another person and avoid being reflected on any surface that can bounce into the eyes of another person close to the measurement point.
– Do not look at the laser beam through binoculars, loupes or magnifying glasses.
– To prevent the risk of fire, keep in mind that the readings on some reflective materials may give us levels below the actual temperature.
– Class II Laser Product
– Maximum output power 1 mW
– Wavelength: 630-660 nm
– Do not stay in the course of the laser beam!
– Avoid direct exposure to eyes!
– This tool emits laser radiation!
1 – Protection of Optics
Sudden changes in temperature can result in condensation of moisture or vapors in the equipment lens.
Please clean the lenses once the condensation has dissipated.
To eliminate particles or dust that may have been deposited in the optics, remove them with compressed air pressure clean, if it is not possible to eliminate them all, brush gently if possible with a soft bristle brush. Then rinse the surface with a soft cotton swab, without undue pressure.
Maintain clean and dry oil and grease equipment if possible, avoid knocks and falls and keep away from water.
In case of dirt, the case can be cleaned with a damp sponge.